- Philippines is an English speaking country and the medium of instruction is English
- Affordable cost of education
- Excellent hands-on practice
- Ideal student to patient ratio
- Tropical climate with a disease pattern similar to that of India
- Follows the American system of education
- Easy accessibility to several daily flights
- Philippines is the largest provider of Medical doctors to the U.S.
- ASEAN Friendly Country
- Follows guidelines as set by the NMC
- The Medical journey started in 1976 providing medical education over the past 47 years.
- First in the Philippines to provide automated simulation mannequin stations for clinical learning
- For minute dissection learning Davao was the first in the Philippines to install 3D Imagery Unit.
- Davao was the first to provide Team Learning Centers( TLC) for advanced teaching facilities in the Philippines.
- Davao has been ranked the 6th place in the Philippines.
- Providing the best clinical training along with hands-on practice.
- Accredited by PAASCU
- NMC recognized and listed in WHO (World Health Organisation)
- Separate hostel for Indian Students with Indian cuisine
- Proven track record of highest passing percentage in Screening Test (FMGE) every year
As per the American Curriculum, a Doctor of Medicine (MD) is equivalent to an MBBS in India
(Have a look at ECFMG where they have listed the degrees recognized from different countries). American System of Education calls it MD and British System of Education calls it MBBS.
78 months or 6.5 years which includes one year of Internship.
(1 year internship as per the NMC guidelines + Pre-Med Course + 4 ½ years MD)
Completion of 12th grade or equivalent qualification with 50% in Chemistry, Biology and Physics subjects. Qualification in NEET UG.
You can complete the internship in India after completion of FMGE/NExT and procuring the Provisional Registration of the NMC
After qualifying for the NEET-PG you can pursue any specialization studies. You can practice in India after registering with the NMC for which you should have completed the FMGE/NExt and the Internship.specialisation studies after qualifying NEET-PG.
The nominal exam fees are to be borne by the student.
Transworld Educare and Kings International Medical Academy conducts exclusive coaching classes for FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduate Examination) Screening Test at its Pune and Chennai facilities. In campus accommodation, food and Library facilities are provided to keep the student more focused for FMGE preparations.
Yes, upon registration with NMC/State Councils, the student is eligible for any Government job.
Yes, exclusive and separate hostel facilities have been customized for Indian students with Indian cuisine.
Yes, vegetarian food is available in the hostel.
Yes, since the Philippines and India have a similar climate it is very easy to adapt to the Philippines climate.
Yes, students have to appear for NMAT exams before enrolling for the MD Program.
Yes. Necessary training by professionals shall be provided before the NMAT exam.
- Call or WhatsApp +91 – 9962985330
- Email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- For More Details Visit www.dmsf.in