Are you interested in studying MBBS in Philippines ? Wondering How to get admission in top medical colleges in Philippines without donation? Learn about the MBBS/MD admission procedure in Philippines medical colleges for Indian students.
Study MBBS in Philippines at affordable fees structure without any initial donation at Davao Medical School, the most popular medical college among the Indian students in the Philippines. DMSF is a 40 year old medical college and it is widely preferred by many Indian students to study MBBS. More than 3000 Indian students have been graduated from Davao Medical School Foundation.
Direct MBBS Admission In Philippines for Indian Students
Getting admissions in the Philippines medical colleges is much easier when compared with the Indian medical colleges. The student can apply to the college of their choice through authorized educational consultant. Almost all the medical colleges in the Philippines are approved by Medical Council of Indian (NMC) and USMLE. But the fees structure is more or less the same in every college and university and they do not charge any donation.
Nearly 38 medical colleges and universities are accredited by the Medical Council of Indian (MCI). So Indian students can apply without any hesitation in Philippines medical colleges.
In order to apply for Davao Medical School Foundation, there are certain eligibility criteria fulfilled by the students.
- The student must be the citizen of India
- Should be 17 years of age on 31st Dec of the year applying
- Completed higher secondary education in India
- Should have studied Science major in higher secondary
- Should score 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany and Zoology)
- Apply for an eligibility certificate from MCI
- Should have a valid passport
- The student should pass NEET exam
MBBS in Philippines Admission Procedure
Documents Required for Local Students
- Copy of applicant’s transcript of records and diploma
- Special Order (original copy)
- Certificate of Honorable Dismissal (original copy)
- Certificate of good moral character from two college professors
- Birth Certificate
- 2” x 2” ID picture (colored with white background) – 2
- 1” x 1” ID picture (colored with white background) – 2
- National Medical Admission Test (NMAT) result (original)
- Medical Report issued by the School Physician, which also include
- Laboratory examination
- CBC, blood typing, urinalysis
- Chest x-ray, PA view
- Neuro-psychiatric examination
Documents Required for International Students
- Completed Application Form and Personal History Statement
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records
- Photocopy of National Medical Admission Test (NMAT) result
- Letter of Reference from two (2) former professors
- Application Fee (non-refundable)
Submit above documents to:
Office of the Dean
Davao Medical School Foundation
Medical School Drive, Bajada, Davao City 8000
Submitted documents will be evaluated by the Office of the Dean. The applicants will be informed about the status of his/her application. If the applicant is qualified, the school will send to the applicant the following:
- Notice of Acceptance (NOA)*
- Personal History Statement forms for the applicant to fill-up (6 copies)
- Certificate of Eligibility for Admission (CEA) form for the applicant to fill-up (not required for lateral entrants)
- The Notice of Acceptance should not be construed as the actual enrollment.
The list of the following original documents should be submitted to the office of the Dean at least 30 days prior to the start of the incoming academic year.
- Official transcript of records and diploma
- Notarized Affidavit of Support, including bank statements or notarized notice of grant for institutional scholars to cover applicant’s expenses for school dues, accommodation, subsistence, and other incidental expenses
- Photocopy of passport pages where the name, photo, birthday, birthplace appear
- Student’s Personal History Statement (6 copies) with 2 x 2 recently taken photograph
- Police Clearance issued by the National Police Authorities in the student’s country of origin or residence
- Birth certificate
- Letter of Recommendation from two former college professors
Step 1: Fill up the application form and attach the required documents with it and send them to the university with the help of the authorized education consultant
Step 2: The University will value your application and once the application is accepted by the University, your consultant will contact you for Visa processing.
Step 3: Apply for Philippines students visa with the help of your consultant.
Step 4: After the visa processing, initial amount has to be paid to the consultant and the remaining fee must be paid once the student reaches the college.
Step 5: Your air ticket and travel arrangements for Davao Medical School Foundation will be made by your educational consultant for your departure.
Davao Medical School Foundation Fees Structure 2022-23
Students prefer MBBS in the Philippines mainly for their low-cost education. The medical colleges in the Philippines do not charge any extra donation or fees other than their tuition fee. The total course fee will be under 30 lakhs with food and accommodation. In Indian private medical colleges, the donation charged is the entire course fee in the Philippines.
Below given is the Davao Medical School Philippines fee structure 2022-23 for Indian students including accommodation charges.
|Davao Medical School Foundation||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year|
Indian students can apply at Davao Medical College through authorized education consultants.